Want to improve your digital skills and boost your business?
Katch Katikati is excited to offer local small business owners and sole traders the opportunity to improve their digital skills through the Digital Boost Platform, under the new Digital Facilitation Scheme.
Who is the programme for?
The scheme is targeted towards small businesses who are in the initial stages of their digital learning journey, are unfamiliar with the Digital Boost platform and have a desire to improve their digital skills so that they can apply them to their business.
The programme is fee-free but includes a commitment of eight x3 hour workshops held fortnightly, followed by fortnightly peer group sessions over three months (online and in person).
The sessions will start beginning of August and will take place over nine months.
In these sessions you’ll be guided and supported through the Digital Boost programme so that you can walk away from the programme feeling empowered and confident on how to use a wide range of digital tools.
If you’ve been thinking about improving your social media skills, your website knowledge, your understanding of e-commerce and more, but don’t know where to start, this opportunity is for you.
This is a chance for you to connect with other people in business, who are at a similar stage of their business journey, and have your burning questions answered in a supportive and engaging environment.
Registrations of interest are now open. Please note, places are limited and therefore individuals will be selected based on their eligibility for the programme (please see criteria below).
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible for free support, you need to:
- Be sole traders/self-employed or have between 1 to 20 employees,
- Not be an existing Digital Boost Educate user, or not a registered user prior to 1 April 2022,
- Be operating in a commercial environment,
- Must be a privately‐owned business, Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership, and
- Want to improve their digital skill and utilise more digital tools for their business.
How to apply:
Simply complete this form here and a member of Katch Katikati will be in touch to discuss dates and details about the programme.