Katch Katikati’s mission is to bring our town together and to create an active, vibrant and creative community where locals love to live, and visitors want to come back to. We’re involved in creating, supporting and managing events, we work across a number of community projects and support our community in a variety of ways. We are Katikati's promotional agency, promoting all that Katikati has to offer to visitors and locals and we also manage The Arts Junction facility and the Visitor Information Centre.
Katch Katikati is looking for an experienced and motivated full-time Event Manager to create, plan, organise and complete a number of successful events in the Katikati area.
Event Manager Requirements:
- Event management skills
- Communication skills
- Have bright and creative ideas
- Marketing experience
- People management skills
- Word, excel, facebook, outlook, Xero, canva and general IT skills
- Sense of humour and flexible mind
- Flexible in work hours – weekends and evenings
- Be willing to support other daily operations within the business
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible working opportunities and a pet friendly work environment
To apply send your CV with a cover letter to Jacqui Knight, email@example.com. For a job description view the PDF.
Applications close 5.00pm, Monday 22nd August 2022.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.